Do you know the impact that chatbot and conversational marketing has had on companies in recent years? Do you understand how the consumer has taken on a more demanding role when communicating with a brand? Or, do you know what tools are needed to revolutionize your business?
Calm down, if you don’t know the answers to any of these questions, no problem. We know that the online universe changes with amazing speed and that keeping up with everything can be more complicated than it sounds.
However, in order to strengthen your brand and bring the best possible experience to your users, it’s important that you discover all of these answers. They are the key to creating a good communication strategy for your business. And that’s what we’re here for today!
From the beginning: what is conversational marketing?
The conversational marketing , or conversational marketing is exactly what the name implies: a ruled strategy in communicating with his client.
And if it sounds simple, it really is — the idea here is for your company to be able to resolve queries and problems by exchanging messages in real time with the consumer.
And if you’re wondering how this is different from the strategy your company already has, we’ll explain! The characteristics that make conversational marketing distinctive and help it gain so much emphasis in today’s landscape are:
- Be a strategy linked to the main messaging channels – WhatsApp , Messenger, Apple Business Chat, Telegram, among others;
- Be built with the help of chatbot technology , which make the entire communication process between your company and your customer much simpler, faster and more effective.
How does strategy help revolutionize your company’s marketing?
Remember that we say that the consumer has become increasingly demanding in relation to communication with companies. This happened exactly because of the constant advances of the internet, which made people understand that it was possible, yes, for companies to create robust and agile solutions to solve their problems.
And think about it: according to Ebit, the first half of 2019 had a 20% growth in online sales volume in Brazil compared to the previous year. A year later, the first quarter of 2020 saw this volume increase 32.6% compared to the same period in 2019.
With that perspective in mind, remember that a Zendesk survey shows that 78% of consumers today expect a real-time follow-up after showing interest in a brand.
In other words: more demanding consumers, the greater the need for a more robust conversational marketing strategy on the part of companies!
Benefits of conversational marketing
Using this strategy in your favor you achieve:
- A communication based on seconds with your customer, solving general doubts and problems in a matter of minutes;
- The loyalty of the public who, satisfied with the simple and agile service, will prefer and indicate their brand among the others in the segment;
- The centralization of information about the customer’s entire history with the brand, which, with the help of chatbot technology, can be accessed and analyzed in a few seconds;
- Clearer and more efficient communication between the different teams in your company;
- Relevance in the market , for presenting solutions consistent with the possibilities of the messaging universe that we have access to today.
And after all, how to implement conversational marketing?
All right, now that we have a better understanding of what conversational marketing is, it’s time to understand how it can be implemented in your company.
The first step is to understand who your customers are. This will help you establish the best communication channel with him and calibrate the tone of that communication. In addition, with this survey, it will be possible to raise doubts and problems that may cause him to contact you.
The next step is to define the right smart contact platform to help you create the most complete strategy possible — and that’s exactly where the chatbot comes in!
Chatbot and conversational marketing: the perfect pair
Calm down: we’re not talking about a robotic strategy, looking like the customer is communicating with a computer. Quite the opposite: when we talk about chatbots we are talking about automated software, programmed to communicate with people using a very natural and friendly language.
With this ally for your strategy, you get a service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, becoming a brand capable of solving your customer’s doubts and problems at any time.
In addition, with quick access to all customer history, the chatbot is able to chat with several people at the same time , maintain a faster response time pattern and connect the consumer to your team members quickly, if at all. a human attendant is required.
Compatible with the largest messaging channels, with chatbot in your conversational marketing strategy you can gather everything you need to take your company’s service to a new level:
- Be where your customer is already and feel comfortable communicating;
- Achieve a user-friendly interface that makes the whole process much simpler for those who need to get in touch with you;
- Provide an agile and efficient service , available at any time of any day;
- Centralize information and transfer data between different teams of your team with ease.
Chatbot and conversational marketing is what your business needs to revolutionize communication with your customers. And best of all, betting on this pair is a recipe that benefits both your company’s organizational structure and the consumers who relate to it — that is, everyone wins!